Monday, March 2, 2009

White Diamond Birthday Card




Remember me telling you about the The Paper Temptress White Diamond Card Stock? Well....here it is! If you look very closely...you will see that the ink takes on the sparkle from the card stock instead of covering it up. OH! One more thing....the ink color that I used was lighter than what I wanted. So......I colored over my image with copics. Guess what!? It didn't bleed through the card stock or the outline of my image. Copics are alcohol based ink markers and most card stocks aren't thick enough to keep the ink from bleeding through. This is! This card stock is the BOMB!!!! I did a side by side comparison of Stampin Up! Shimmery White card stock and The Paper Temptress White Diamond card stock. I'll have to get a pic of that and upload it later today or tomorrow.

Ink: SU! Pretty In Pink, Ranger Archival Jet Black
CS: PT White Diamond, SU! Pretty In Pink
Sets: SU! Upsy Daisy and PTI Birthday Basics
Accesories: MS Classic Butterfly Punch, Pop Dots, RV02 Copic



The Paper Temptress

You can purchase the White Diamond Cardstock here....

1 comment: