Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Father's Day Train


I love this image so I finally got a chance to get it dirty...LOL!!! I used the Paper Temptress Pearl Vellum. I love the sheen!!!! This picture does NOT do it justice at ALL! Very smooth and YUMMY stuff!!!! I stamped my image and sentiment using Stone Gray Staz On ink directly on the vellum and let dry. This vellum takes ink very well. I used mini glue dots in the corners to adhere it to my card base. The card base on the card is made with the Paper Temptress Retro Black Glossy Lustre cardstock. I used gray dew drops on the corners to add that extra touch to my card.

Supplies Used:
Ink: Stone Gray Staz On
Sets: SU! Happiness Is A Journey and SU! All Around Argyle (sentiment)
CS: PT Pearl Vellum and Retro Black Glossy
Acc: Gray Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots

You can find the paper Temptress Pearl Vellum here....
Retro Black Glossy Cardstock here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment