Friday, March 6, 2009

MFT Guest Designer Contest



This is my first scenery card. Lemme tell ya! It was a blast to make but I may wait a while before I do make another....LOL!!!! The water puddle is painted with December Sky Shimmerz and her boots are painted with Pink Shimmerz. I was gonna use stickles on the rain drops but I forgot until after I took the pic....lol!! I also totally forgot about the button requirement...GEEZ! hehehe I'm not too sure how much I like the buttons on there but I had to put them somewhere...hahaha. Anyway, I hope ya like it! Thanks for browsing my blog! :)

Stamps: MFT Rain or Shine, SU! Watercolor Minis
Paper: PIP and White CS, Spring Fling DSP
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Going Gray
Accessories: BG Buttons, ShinHan markers 134 (skin), 174 (boots), 185 (puddle), Copics E35 (dog), RV11 (boots), E74 (tree), micron03 pen, Faber Castel Sepia pens, December Sky and Pink Shimmerz, MM Distress tool, sponges, paint brush, glue dots, foam sq.
Techniques: Paper Piecing, Masking, Sponging


2 comments:

  1. I love this card. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Good luck with your first contest! Your blog is very cute! I'll be back to visit!

    ReplyDelete