Thursday, March 5, 2009

MFTIDOL Audition Simply Chic



Here it is! I had so much fun making this card. Of course, I couldn't make it without my Angel Wings Shimmerz paint or my beloved stickles!!!! I absolutely looove this set and MFT stamps. This is the first time I've tried them. Thanks for looking! Enjoy! :)


Stamps: MFT Rain or Shine
Paper: CC, PTI White and Baja CS, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP
Ink: Versafine Onyx, CC and Baja Refills
Accessories: CC 5/8" grosgrain, BG buttons, pop dots, foam squares, blender pen, paintbrush, Angel Wings Shimmerz (puddle), Baby Blue Stickles (boots), Nesties Labels, ShinHan marker 134 (skin), Copics E33+35 (dog)
Techniques: Paper Piecing

2 comments:

  1. This is on my wish list as well! Love the daushound.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card. Love your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete