Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mother's Day will soon be here.....


so I thought I'd get a start on my cards for this year. My Grandmother's favorite color is purple. I just happen to have some Violet Vellum from the Paper Temptress that I still haven't tried yet. It was karma I tell ya! LOL!!! Anyway, I wanted something simple enough to show off the vellum without distracting from it. This is another shade of purple I'm very happy with. The vellum itself it VERRRY niiiiice!!!!! It doesn't tear, shred or anything else when you dry emboss it. I cut a piece of the Violet Vellum to card front size. I used this sentiment from SU! All Year Cheer II set (now retired) in black stazon ink and stamped directly onto the cardstock. I used my Stylized Flowers embossing folder and zipped it through my bug. I ran my dotto adhesive all the way around the vellum and attached it to the white base. Then I took my KaiserCraft Pearl pearls and put one on each corner of my vellum. Voila! Finished!

Supplies Used:
Ink: Black Staz On
CS: PT Voilet Vellum and PTI White
Sets: SU! AYC II
Acc: Mini Glue Dots and KaiserCraft Pearl Pearls
Tech: Dry Embossing

You can purchase the paper Temptress Violet Vellum here....

No comments:

Post a Comment