Monday, March 30, 2009

Purse For A Friend


This is another little goodie I have been wanting to try! I can definitely see more of these little babies in my future...LOL!!! I used the SU! 5-in-1 envelope template to make this. I cut my cardstock into a regular A2 size card. I laid the template onto my cardstock. I then traced, cut and scored as directed. Once my purse was cut out and scored accordingly I used my SU! So Swirly wheel with Pretty In Pink ink and rolled it across the bottom flap on the backside so it would be in the front when finished. Once I got my wheel rolled and my purse together I used a foam square to attach my circle and placed it just enough on the edge to also close the purse. I added my 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon to the back for my handle and attached KaiserCraft Rose colored pearls to the flap for an extra added touch. I used the Paper Temptress Cotton Candy Pop Tones cardstock. Verrry nice shade of color! To me it looks like a peachish (is that even a word???) pink color. Beautiful!!!!!! I have been so impressed by the Paper Temptress cardstock. There is wide range of colors that you just can't go wrong. There's the perfect shade for any occasion!!!!

Ink: SU! Pretty in Pink
CS: PT Cotton Candy pop Tones and PTI White
Stamps: SU! So Swirly Jumbo Wheel and Elegant Greetings
Ribbon: SU! 1/4" White Grosgrain
Acc: KC Rose Pearls, Foam Square and 1 3/8" Circle Punch

You can purchase the Paper Temptress Cotton Candy Pop Tones Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment