Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Father's Day Paper Temptress Style



Ok...I know it's way early for a Father's Day card...LOL! I hadn't sponged anything in a while so I thought I'd just get my stuff out and start playing. My original idea was to just make a masculine card. Once I got the image finished...I realized this would go perfectly with this Paper Temptress cardstock! I used the Blue Rasberry Pop Tones cardstock for the base and matted my image on Hot Fudge Pop Tones. The Pop Tones line is just as yummy as all the others I've tried so far!!! The picture just doesn't do justice for thei stuff! Ya gotta see in in perons...feeeel it!!! hehehe Well...once I got the card finished there was just too much open space for my taste...lol! I had to add a senitment so I thought..what about just making a Father's Day card. It never hurts to have a card made up a little early right? I'm usually cutting it to the wire when I make any type of holiday card *insert eye roll here*.


Supplie Used:
Ink: StazOn Stone Gray, Creamy Caramel, Copics, Bashfull Blue, Going Gray
Sets: TAC Light The Path, SU! Beauty Of Life
CS: The Paper Temptress Blue Raspberry and Hot Fudge Pop Tones
Access: Sponges

You can The Paper Temptress Pop Tones cardstock here...

No comments:

Post a Comment