Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Set Sail In......



HOT FUDGE!!!! Ohhhhhhhh....I soooooo looove this Hot Fudge Pop Tones cardstock!!!! I love this Berrylicious Pop Tones too...they have such a smooth feel to them! I used Hot Fudge Pop Tones cardstock for my base. I used the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder on it. This stuff embossed like buttah!!!! It has nice, deep embossing. I have tried a few different brands of cardstock and this has, by far, embossed the best for me. For the matting I used the Berrylicious Pop Tones cardstock.....very niiiiice!! I am partial to blues and this is a wonderful shade. When I saw them I just KNEW they had to be used together on a card! Every piece of cardstock I have used (I still have more to show over the next couple of weeks so don't fret!) from the Paper Temptress has been deeeelish!!!

Supplies Used
Ink: Soft Sky
Sets: Set Sail
CS: PT Hot Fudge and Berrylicious Pop Tones
Acc: Brads, Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder

You can find the Hot Fudge and Berrylicious Pop Tones here....

No comments:

Post a Comment