Monday, March 23, 2009

Butterflies For A Freind


I absolutely loooove this color!!!!! This Paper Temptress Rose Vellum. This was actually my first time using vellum. I have to say....I'm very impressed. Especially with the quality. I ran a card front size piece of vellum through my cuttlebug with the textile embossing folder. It came out very crisp and very sturdy! Then I used the Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly punch for all the butterflies and set them aside. I took the sentiment (SU! All Holidays) and flipped it rubber side up. I took my Orchid Brilliance Dew Drop ink and dabbed it onto the stamp. This method makes the ink last longer since there is less chance of over inking. I used pop dots to adhere my butterflies to the card then added KaiserCraft Snow Pearls to their backs.

Supplies used:
Ink: Orchid Brilliance Dew Drop
CS: PTI White and Paper Temptress Rose Vellum
Sets: All Holidays
Acc: KaiserCraft Snow Pearls, MS Classic Butterfly Punch, Pop Dots, PC Textile EF

You can find the Paper Temptress Rose vellum here....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love those butterflies, I'll have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete