Monday, May 4, 2009

Elegant Rose Birthday


I really wish I could come up with some snazzy title names....LOL!!!! Anyway, I got some playtime the other night and this is another simple card I came up with. I am really liking these simple cards! They are very quick and easy to make. The base card is Glimmer Mountain Rose from the Paper Temptress. This is more stuff that's DA BOMB!!!! This is the first time I've tried this color and am VERY impressed!!! I love the sheen and it takes embossing like a dream!!!! I stamped the sentiment on Cream Velvet. It has a great texture for stamping. Loooove it!!! I made this card with my Aunt in mind. One of her favorite colors is pink. Being an elegant, prim & proper type person, I thought it would fit her well...lol!

Supplies Used:
Ink: VersaMagic Pink Petunia
CS: PT Mountain Rose and Cream Velvet
Sets: SU! Elegant Greetings (retired)
Ribbon: Cream Satin
Acc: KC Pearl Pearls, Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder, Oval Scallop Nesties, Foam Squares
Tech: Dry Embossing

2 comments: