Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lighthouse Prayers


I absolutely looove lighthouses! Guess you didn't know that already huh?? LOL! Anyway, I was so happy to get time to play the other night I actually cranked out 5 cards. I have to fix one so that'll be another post for another day. I used Glimmer Juniper Berry by the Paper Temptress for the card base on this one. Loooove this color, the sheen...heck! all of it!!!! Yeah, I know...surprise, surprise hehehe Ya know! I really need to win the lottery or something so I can just buy as much of this stuff as I want! I think if I did that, Patricia would be in for a serious shock...ROFL!!! The image was stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink on Poison Ivory also by the Paper Temptress and colored with copics. I then matted my image on the Paper Temptress Black Velvet cardstock. As you can see on the right side of the sentiment....make sure you let the card dry before sticking your fingers on it *insert eye roll*. Anyway, here's all the deets....

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics (Y11-sun, N2+N3-lighthouse, 110 special black-birds and distant mountain, B41-water, G21-grass, E33-sand and E43-boat)
CS: PT Poison Ivory and Juniper Berry
Sets: IO Small Lighthouse, Inkadinkado-sentiment

1 comment: