Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Verve Challenge Card VLVMay03

I must be on a roll or something...LOL!!! Here's my week 3 challenge card for Verve. I'm actually ahead so now I just gotta wait a few days for next week's. I do have to say though...patience is NOT one of my virtues *eye roll*. I am working on that though but sometimes, it's just soooo hard!!! LOL! Anyway, this one actually took a while to get the layout the way I wanted it. Maybe I'll use this for next year's Mother's Day...or....just hoard it like the rest of my cards...hehehehe

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa and SU! Pretty In Pink
CS: MFT Chocolate Kiss Collection DP, PTI White and SU! Chocolate Chip
Sets: Verve becuase of You
Ribbon: Flourishes 1 1/2" Crocheted
Acc: KaiserCraft Chocolate Pearls, PC Swiss Dots Emb Folder, SU! Ticket Corner Punch, Glue Dots, 1/4" Scor Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment