Friday, May 8, 2009

CASEING Denise.......

I saw this card by Denise (peanutbee SCS) and just had to case it!!!! I didn't have a lighter shade of purple copic marker so I just used what I had...lol! I absolutely LOVE her work. I also have to say, it's all her fault I bought this set....LOL!!!! Anyway, My grandmother's favorite color is purple so I made this for her for Mother's Day this year. She raised me for a good portion of my life and has always been the one constant person I can count on. Love ya grandma! MWAH!!!

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics (YG69-leaves, V09-flowers, Y13-flower centers)
CS: PTI White and SU! Elegant Eggplant
Sets: There She Goes Flowers of Happiness and SU! More Great Greetings (retired)
Ribbon: Elegant Eggplant
Acc: Yellow Stickles, Purple Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment