Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Verve Challenge Card VLVMay02

Here's my week 2 challenge card. I wasn't too happy with my first card for this challenge so I made another one last night. I am a lot happier with this one although, it is waaay out of my comfort zone. I gotta get to work on week 3. I'll be posting that as soon as I get it finished. I am so stoked to finally have a set that isn't Christmas to compete with in the challenges. I think if I actually won a whole month's release someone would definitely be picking me up off the ground...ROFL!!!!! One of these days I'll get to complete my wish list from Verve! Hmmmmm....I think that's going to be hard since they have a new release every month ...BWAHAHAHAHA

Supplies Used:
Ink: SU! Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore
CS: PTI White, SU! Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore
Sets: Verve Because of You
Ribbon: none
Acc: Paper Piercer, SU! Mat Pack, SU! Bold Brights Grads, KaiserCraft Aquamarine Rhinestones
Tech: Paper Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment