Friday, May 29, 2009

Wild About Baby

During my play time yesterday I decided to try my first Mojo Monday card. This is for Week #68. Yeah! I know I'm waaaaay late since this was the card for January but as the saying goes, it's better late than never right? LOL! This was a little out of my comfort zone and now I realize...I stink at getting brads straight....hehehehe I have had this set fr a long time and have really been wanting to get it dirty. I bought the paper a while back and finally got around to using it. I seem to say that a lot don't I? LOL Anyway, it was fun to step out of my comfort zone a little and just explore the possibilities.

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa
CS: SU! Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip CS, DCWV Nana's Kids Baby Boy matstack DP
Sets: PTI Mixed Messages and Bitty Baby Blessings
Acc: Button, Brads, Plain and Scallop Oval Nesties, Cuttlebug, Foam Squares, Hole Punch

1 comment:

  1. This is VERY cute! If you have a little piece of plastic canvas, you can use the holes in it as a guideline for holes for your brads. Or a SU mat pack has a little plastic guide too! I love the DP you've used!

    ReplyDelete