Friday, May 22, 2009

Gifting the MFT Way

This was the 3rd project for Kim's (MFT owner) class a few weekends ago. I wasn't able to post this until the products were actually released. I don't have anything in it yet since I just bought the ingredients to make handmade bath salts. I absolutely LOVE these jars. I'm just waiting on my order...lol!!! This new mini set Time for the Bubbly Label Set is awesome!!! It was made specifically for the jars and it fits them perfectly!! My order just can't get here fast enough...ROFL!!! I wanna play!!!!!! Anyway, there are many other projects you can use these jars for. If you haven't already looked, check out some of the projects on the MFT design team blogs or on splitcoaststampers. To cut the DP for the lid, I believe it is the largest classic circle nestability that fits. It was already pre cut for us with the marvy circle punch but we figured it out for those that don't have the punch.

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa, Copics (I apologize but I don't remember the colors)
CS: MFT Chocolate Kiss Collection DP and Brown CS
Sets: MFT Time for the Bubbly Label Set
Acc: MFT Chocolate Kiss Collection Ribbon and Button, Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment