Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tea For Mother's Day


My Aunt and Uncle are very into Victorian things. They attend Victorian tea parties in Victorian dress, attend other parties, etc.. She is very prim & proper also so I made this with her in mind. This was the first time I've tried the Paper Temptress Cream Velvet cardstock. I'm not too sure how much the texture shows up in my pic but this stuff AWESOME!!!! Yes, I do realize that I say that about all the Paper Temptress cardstock but, I just can't help it!!!! I would shout it from the mountain tops how much I love working with these papers. They are so FABulous!!! Anyway, enough of my ranting and raving...lol!!! GO SHOP!!!!!

eta...I just noticed that my rhinestones look like different colors...lol! The actual color is the one on the bottom.

Supplies Used
Ink: VersaMagic Spring Pansy
CS: PT Cream Velvet
Sets: PTI Tea For Two
Acc: KC Purple Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment