Monday, April 6, 2009

A New Wallet For Hubby (outside)

I made this wallet out of Gray Leather from the Paper Temptress. First, let me tell you about this cardstock!!!! It's LEATHER!!! This stuff is DA BOMB!!! So nice and smooth but with great detail. It's also veeeeery nice to stamp on. This also doesn't distort your image. I got the dimensions from here. Thank you to Lorri Heiling for the directions on her blog! The stitching was done by hand using DMC floss. I used SU! Classic Pickups (retired) for my image.


Supplies Used:
Ink: SU! Sahara Sand
CS: Paper Temptress Gray Leather, SU! Sahara Sand and GP White
Sets: For Father, Classic Pickups and More Great Greetings (ret)
Acc: Ticket Crnr Pnch, Round Tab Pnch, 1/8" Scor Tape, Sponge DMC Floss
Tech: Stitching, Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment