Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sexy Tractor


I have been just dying to make this card. This song popped into my head when I first saw this image so I finally got the stamp and had some play time last night. It only took me 3 tries to get my image the way I wanted it...LOL! Needless to say...I forgot to do the white shirt and blue jeans. That just gives me a reason to make a revised one hehehe! Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

Supplies Used:
Ink: Ranger Archival Jet Black (this does not smear with copics)
CS: SU! Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and PTI White
Paper: SU! Maine Blueberry (ret)
Stamps: Tractor Riley (Hanna Stamps) and Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Acc: MM Distressing Tool, Prisma Pencils (Elec. Blue- sky, Olive Green and Lime peel-grass), Baby Oiol, Blending Stump, White Liquid Applique (smoke puffs), Micron 03 Blk Pen (crosshatching on hat), PC Houndstooth EF, Copics (YG67-tractor, Y21-hay and hat, 110-tires, seat and steering wheel, E57 & 49-Riley, C5-muffler & hubcaps)

1 comment: