Monday, April 13, 2009

Frame of Elegance


Here is something else I have had lying around my craft room. See!!! I AM using this stuff...LOL!!! Anyway, this is a chipboard frame that I picked up in an LSS that has gone out of business. :( I used the Ivory Suede cardstock from the Paper Temptress to cover my frame. OH MY!! This stuff is sooo DREAMY!!!! It feels like a suede jacket....FOR REAL!!! I'm sooo in love...lol!!! Anyway, I intentionally left the picture area bare. When you open the back and insert the pic you won't see it anyway. I just couldn't use up all my luscious ivory suede on just ONE project! After covering the frame, I stamped my sentiment in Versafine black ink then onto the frame. I stamped the leaf branches in Versafine also and randomly stamped onto the frame. I will warn you though...see between the 2 leaf branches on the bottom right side...that little smudge? Make SURE you keep your fingers off the frame when done until dry. I totally did not even think to heat set the ink before I moved it. Luckily, mom's little spit bath worked pretty well...LOL!!!!

Supplies Used:
Ink: Versafine Onyx Ink
CS: PT Ivory Suede
Stamps: There She Goes Butterfly Happiness

PS: Don't forget...this is ON SALE this month!!!!!

1 comment: