Monday, April 6, 2009

Craft Room Redecorating 3


Well...here's MY Tower of Power (thanks Jody!!!). I got this from texasjodylynn (SCS). Check out her awesome blog!! Yeah! She's gotta WHOLE lot more than I do but...I'll get there eventually...BWAHAHAHA! Next thing to work on is my punch storage. Right now I'm just using one of those plastic shoe racks from WM. There's plenty more punches I will be purchasing in the future and I don't have room for a metal rack or anything so...I'll be brainstorming for ideas when the time comes. Hmmmmm...may I should just stop buying and use up everything I have then get all new schtuff! NAH!!! Shopping's too much fun! ;) Anyway, I have always been so AR about keeping my sets together. Well, after following Jody's advice, I took the plunge! Let tell ya! It was sooo very liberating!!! See those 12x12 3 drawer bins in the middle and on the right? There's 11 of them total. The very top on in the middle hold my wheels and misc stamp stuff like extra scrubby pads and ez mount. The other 10 are holding the rest of my stamps. The most amazing thing!?!? I have 109 complete SU! stamp sets in those. I also have all my wood mounted single stamps like House Mouse, Amuse, etc.... Nope! Don't even ask how many total 'cuz I'm not countin' 'em!!!! lol

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Jada that is one organized craft room. You do not wanna see mine, hehehe. ;O)

    ReplyDelete