Monday, April 6, 2009

A New wallet For Hubby (inside)


I wanted to make something totally different. I was browsing the SCS gallery and came across some billfolds. I found one that had the dimensions/directions so I went to Lorri Heiling's blog and proceeded with my project. I decided to change the inside a little...mostly because I messed up so this is how I fixed my boo boo...LOL!!! The sentiment is from the SU! For Father (ret) set. The sentiment on the tab is from the SU! More Great Greetings set (ret). I completed the wallet then added the sponging and stitching. I sponged the edges with SU! Sahara Sand classic ink. I wanted to give it a little bit of a worn look.

Supplies Used:
Ink: SU! Sahara Sand
CS: Paper Temptress Gray Leather, SU! Sahara Sand and GP White
Sets: For Father, Classic Pickups and More Great Greetings (ret)
Acc: Ticket Crnr Pnch, Round Tab Pnch, 1/8" Scor Tape, Sponge DMC Floss
Tech: Stitching, Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment