Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Sincere Apologies

I am so sorry for not posting to my blog for the last two weeks. Things have been extremely hectic around here. My DS has ADHD and has been having a hard time lately. I am also dealing with another family member (my cousin's wife) getting ready to pass through the Gates of Heaven. I swear...cancer has struck my family and friends waaaay too many times since I was a little girl. The last time that monster struck was almost 2 years ago when it took my father (July). The weirdest part though.....in the neighborhood I live in, cancer has taken 5 lives that have lived on the exact same short street only houses away. 2 have been both my parents, 1 was a dear childhood friend, 1 was the father of a boy I use to babysit when he was like 2 years old and the other was actually a man I'd never met. There may have been a couple more from that street but I can't remember right now. I did manage to make a few cards on Sun but I'll save those to post more this week. We are also in the process of replacing a lot of furniture to bare, sand and stain yourself wood. As I'm typing this, DH is sanding down spots in our bedroom so we can repaint the walls. On that note....I'm going to go see if there's anything I can get accomplished until he's finished. Have a wonderful night! Always remember, chin up!! If God can bring you to it, He'll bring you through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment