Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Father's Day 1965 Mustang

I've had this idea in my head for few weeks and thought I'd better get started..lol! This is for all the gearheads in my family. I do have a few people who are into nautical stuff so I still have to come up with an idea for them. My current idea is proving to be harder to get onto paper than I thought. Thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

Supplies Used:
Ink: PTI fresh snow and enchanted evening, momento black, Copics (N2- chrome and interior, 110- tires, B93 & 95- body)
CS:
SU kraft, PTI white and enchanted evening
Stamps:
CDS (clear dollar stamps) 1965 mustang, PTI a little argyle and father know's best
Acc: foam squares, black grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" scor tape (hold ribbon), small and large deckled rectangle nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment