Thursday, May 13, 2010

Showering You with Thoughts

Since I've been on a kick of trying new things and a new style, I broke out some fabric today that I've been wanting to try. My first attempt didn't turn out at all. I'm sewing machine challenged I guess...lol. Anyway, I'm a really loving this PTI color, Hawaiian Shores. I also love it mixed with red and white. The red just makes it pop so well. I used 1/8" scor tape to tape the fabric to my cardstock and 1/4" scor tape to adhere it to my card base. Once that was completed, I attached my focal point with foam squares and stamped my sentiment. Thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

Supplies Used:
Ink: PTI hawaiian shores and momento black
CS: PTI white and hawaiian shores
Stamps: PTI scattered showers
Acc: circle nesties, 1/8" and 1/4" scor tape, foam squares, Christmas red stickles and misc red fabric from J's

No comments:

Post a Comment