Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Haunted Mansion

I finally broke out some of my precious Amuse stamps..lol. I've been buying these for a while but have been more or less hoarding them. Well, no more. I have been on the hunt for this little gem for quite a while. I finally managed to get it in my grubby little hands (evil laugh here) and just had to get inky with it. Loooove!!! I'm telling you, these stamps are so much fun to create with. Anyway, I wanted to do something CAS (clean and simple). I'm finding that CAS cards are much more fun and easier for me to make. Thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento black, ShinHan markers (CG0.5 ghosts and 132 moon), Copics (Y21 windows, YR15 pumpkins, N2 step and V17 shutters)
CS: Pti white and SU elegant eggplant
Stamps: Amuse haunted mansion (7-2654F R) and spooky night (9-8275B R)
Ribbon: SU elegant eggplant
Acc: Martha Stewart drippy goo punch, SU 1/2" circle punch (to make template for moon), candlelight shimmerz (moon), foam squares and KaiserCraft purple rhinestones (SB706)
Tech: CAS



2 comments:

  1. Now YOU are a woman after my own heart making Halloweenie cards in May! Love it! (And the drippy goo inside is a fun touch!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and simple - nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete