Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fan-tastic Day

I am really enjoying making CAS (clean and simple) cards right now. I've had this layout in my head for a while. It was very simple to make although trying to line up the fan without using a stamp-a-ma-jig was interesting. I still have yet to learn how to use one...lol! You can tell it's definitely handmade since I seem to not be able to get my sentiment straight either...rofl!!! That's ok, it just proves it's handmade right? hehehe Thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento black
CS: PTI white and raspberry fizz
Stamps: Amuse fan (2-7087D R) and fan-tastic day (8-8422B R)
Acc: MAMBI pink rhinestones, foam squares
Tech: CAS

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The fan is one of my favorite stamps, but I haven't used it in ages. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete