Thursday, February 10, 2011

PTI Contest Day 6

The challenge for today was to use buttons in a unique and creative way. What more creative than doing a spring scene! I sponged the sky while adding my clouds. Next, I sponged the hills to make sure spaces between the buttons carried the same color. I laid the buttons out in a random way before attaching them in place. I wanted the tree to have a sense of having bloomed flowers hence the pink buttons...lol. Thanks for looking and have a great night! :)

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento summer sky, new sprout and tuxedo black
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Gulls in Flight (3412-C)
CS: PTI stamper's select white
Access: Great Impressions cloud stencil kit, sponges, PTI simply chartreuse buttons (grass, tree leaves), PTI dark chocolate buttons (tree trunk), PTI hibiscus burst buttons (flowers in the tree), PTI new leaf buttons (tree leaves) and PTI true black button (tire swing)

1 comment: