Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Cardinal Thanks

Hi all! Super Bowl Sunday I attended an annual even at Your Maine Stamper in Winthrop, Maine. We had a BLAST!!!!! There were lots of prizes, fun, food and of course goodies GALORE! for our shopping pleasure. Now, Sunday was a beautiful day, BUT! since it is a little chilly (lol) here in Maine.....retail therapy was definitely in order throughout the festivities. I have never used or owned a Memory Box stamp in my life much less their gorgeous paper but I'll tell you what.....as I was browsing around, these stamps, paper and all kinds of ribbon goodies and, and other stuff just kept falling into my basket. Now, any stamper out there knows exactly what I'm talking about here ROFLMBO!!!!! Anywho, I wanted to make a thank you card for the ladies who made all the festivities happen and for making me feel so welcome. I wanted something simple and with a lot of white space. It was a short, quick card that I am very happy with the outcome. Thanks for looking and have a great night! :)

Supplies Used:
Ink: Momento rich cocoa, copic
Stamps: Memory Box winter birds (F1151), Amuse thanks script (3-8039B)
CS: PTI stamper's select white and pure poppy
Access: misc polka dot ribbon, Xmas red stickles, foam squares and 1/4" scor tape

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to make sure you are checking in with A muse Studio on facebook, if you have a facebook account friend me there too, sherry czarnecki

    or you can always keep up to date on my blog
    www.littlestampsbiglife.blogspot.com
    or sherryczarneckiny@gmail.com

    Hope to hear from you soon! I love this MB stamp too, I used it a couple of times on my blog recently, its a beauty and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I lovce the simplicity. Thanks for your sweet comments on my project at PC's 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop! Next time I'm in town, I'll drop some cookies off to you...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I didn't see an email address on your site, so forgive me for contacting you this way, but just wanted to let you know that you won the card set I posted last week. Stop by my blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You need to go buy a lotto ticket, 'cause you won the Paper Crafts 350 Cards and Gifts issue on my blog today! Head over there for the deets...

    ReplyDelete