Monday, April 19, 2010

CASEing Nichole

I absolutely ADORE this set!!! I have wanted it ever since I saw this card by Nichole Heady (Designer and Co-owner of Papertrey Ink). I have been following Nichole's blog for quite some time. The last couple of months, I have been using every single last penny of my crafting money to purchase their products!!!! They have releases EVERY 15th of EVERY month! The sneak peeks start the 10th and let me tell you! By the time these stamps are released, you'll be wiping the drool off your chin, keyboard, desk and anything else that may be lying within drooling distance! (Hmmm....that may be a good way to bathe the cat...hehehehe). Anyway, if you would like to check out PTI (Papertrey Ink) products....look here. FAIR WARNING!!!!! If you are easily addicted to stamps or any other type of papercrafting products...DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK!!!!! I am putting this warning in here because I don't want any hubby's contacting me to tell me it's all my fault that their wife's cannot stop spending money there...LOL! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! :)


SUPPLIES USED:
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst
CS: PTI Stamper's Select White, Stamper's Select Vellum (not Linen) and Hibiscus Burst
Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlias and Scattered Showers (inside sentiment)
Acc: PTI Hibiscus Burst Buttons, Rick Rack Die, Glue Pen, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment