Friday, August 14, 2009

A Little Divaness

This card is a little out of my comfort zone but I wanted to try something different. The image is the Hot To Trot image from Sunshine's Stamps. You can purchase this image here. I am really loving these digital images! This is the first one I've ever tried. This was really simple to make. The hardest part was probably painting the flower ribbon sliders...lol. I painted them with deep coral Making Memories paint. I got my inspiration from here. Thanks Amy for inspiring me with your stunning work!

Supplies Used:
Ink: printed image
CS: PTI White and SU! Basic Black CS, SU! Prints Pack (ret)
Stamps: digital image
Acc: Lg Circle Nesties, Lg Scallop Nesties, Coal Shimmerz Paint, Pop Dots, Foam Squares, Prisma Pencil, Black Buttons (DCWV), SU! Flower Ribbon Sliders, MM Deep Coral Paint
Tech: none

9 comments: