Friday, August 21, 2009

Flying By Birthday

My DS's birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and he adores helicopters. Maybe mom is finally getting on the ball and getting his card ready AHEAD of time...lol! This is a real shocker!!!!! My DS and I love this Digi Image by Sunshine Stamps. I printed this image on GP cardstock from WalMart and colored it with copics. The first couple of times I tried didn't work so, I let it sit for at least a couple hours instead of rushing as usual and voila! Thanks Tami and the other gals on the DT for the suggestions on coloring digi images with copics. You gals ROCK!!!! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Supplies Used:
Ink: Digi Image, Copics
Stamps: Hockerdocker Helicopter Digi Image by Sunshine Stamps
CS: SU! NQN, Old Olive, Bashful Blue and GP White CS, SU! Maine Blueberry DP (ret)
Acc: Dew Drops, Bug Harlequin EF
Tech: Dry Embossing

6 comments: