Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stuff For Sale!!!!!

I am no longer a demo so I am getting rid of lots of my SU! stuff. I prefer paypal instant payment. There is a 5.00 minimum. Buyer to pay all shipping and I will ship with confirmation. Thanks for looking!

**all items are still sealed or opened never used unless indicated.

Stampin Around Handle 3.50
Adhesive Remover (opened but never used) 1.00
1 Small Ribbon Keepers (gently used but all parts are there) 5.50
1 Medium Ribbon Keeper (same as above) 7.00
1 Large Ribbon Keepers (same as above) 8.00
Night of Navy Classic Refill 2.75
Celebrate Everything (mounted, never inked) 16.00
Bitty Birthday (mounted, never inked) 12.00
My ABC's Wheel (never inked) 6.50
Happy Blessings (NUM) 19.00
Flower Filled (stained) 5.00
Flowers For A Friend (missing stem) 5.00
Going Somewhere (on ez mount, gently used if at all) 8.00
Simple Sketches (gently used if at all) 8.00
Let's Party (some staining) 4.00
Cosmo Cricket Lacing Cards 3.50
Best Yet (NUM) 10.00
Lexicon of Love (mounted, never inked) 5.00
Gently Falling (staining) 5.00
All Around Argyle (staining on a couple blocks) 10.00
Background Basics (some staining) 5.00
Beyond The Basics (never inked) 5.00
Typeset Uppercase (staining) 15.00
Gina K Tag, You're It (mounted, never inked) 10.00
Alphabet Wheel (never inked) 4.00


Please feel free to post here of which items you'd like to purchase. I check this at least once a day. All items are first come, first served. Please leave me a way to contact you about your items. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment